Custom Search

For Future Interview Questions/ Tips - Enter Your Email Address:

[Very IMP] Practice Inerview Question & Answers


Interview Skills:

Important Interview Questions With Sample Answers

1) How would you describe yourself?
This is a chance for you to shine — but not to tell your life history. Give a very brief introduction including education and how it will be useful in the position for which you’re applying.

Sample Response:
My education background is  ______. I have also done a foundation program in Retail from Angeos. With the growing opportunity in Retail and marketing sector I decided to go for this course.


2) Describe your ideal job? [OR] How would you describe your ideal job?
Your description of your ideal job should sound like the job you’re interviewing for.

Sample Response:
My ideal job is where I can make best use of my education, skills and can work as a good team member.


3) What influenced you to choose this career?
  • Why do you want to join call centre?
  • Why did you choose this career?
  • How do you plan to achieve your goals?
Be sure your responses demonstrate sound decision-making processes.

Sample response:
I like talking to new people and call centre can offer me a chance for growth and better career prospects as it is a booming industry.
[OR]
I enjoy facing and overcoming the challenges of making a sale. I feel very confident approaching people I don’t know and convincing them that they need my product. In any profession self-determinism surely helps and I am determined to grow in this career.


4) What specific goals have you established for your career?
  • What goals do you have in your career?
  • What motivates you?
  • What changes would you make at your college?
  • What were your favorite classes? Why?
  • Who were your favorite professors? Why?
These questions require:
-         Thoughtful responses
-         Responses that are not self-serving
-         Responses thatare specific to the job, if possible

Sample response:
I am motivated towards growth and career growth.
[OR]
My goals include obtaining a better working knowledge of retail and allied areas, which would allow me contribute organization and add value. Also this is the foundation block to advancing my career prospects.


5) What are your strengths & Weaknesses?

Sample Response:
My strengths are in my ability to be flexible. As far as weaknesses, I have a tendency to overwork.


6) Do you prefer to work with others or on your own?
This is a question you should have asked yourself before you applied for the job. The interviewer wants to make sure that you are appropriate for the job for which you are applying. If you’re going to be part of a team, you should enjoy working with others. On the other hand, if you’re going to be doing data entry, it might be a good idea if you enjoy working on your own. Remember, however, that companies don’t want to hire workers who need constant handholding.

Sample Response:
I enjoy being part of a team and cooperating with others, but I also enjoy working on my own. When I was in school I worked in a team for many projects and would discuss and meet with team members. There was a lot of communication and cooperation among the group, but I was responsible for completing part of the project on my own.


7) Why are you the best person for the job?
Don’t boast and say that I have the best personality traits and education

Sample Response:
You need someone who can produce results, and I do believe that my educational background, skills and ability to deliver will be an asset to the organization.


8) Are you creative?  Can you work under pressure?
Answers will vary depending on what you have responded to as ‘yes’
The best way to answer this question is give examples where you have said yes.


9) What are you looking for in a position?
You answer should be dynamic

Sample Response:
I’m looking for an opportunity to apply my skills and contribute to the growth of the company.


10) What salary do you want?
Your answer should not just focus on money?
 

Sample Response
My salary requirements are negotiable. While money is important so is the environment and the opportunity for growth. Or
I am looking for learning and growth so I am Ok as per the company’s norms.


11) How would your friends and co-students describe you?
Your answer should indicate some positives about you

Sample Response

First, they’d say I have a lot of energy and enthusiasm. I really enjoy working with people. Secondly, they’d say I am very focused. They also say I put a lot of effort in whatever I do.


12) What qualities do you think are important to this position? (For customer service and sales position)

Sample Response
You have to have good communication and customer service skills. Also it is important to sales numbers up through quality service.


13) What are your hobbies?
  • What do you do in your leisure time?

Sample response:
Try to highlight on your hobbies and interest in the best possible manner
“I like to surf internet because I get to learn new things”


14) How much do you know about computers?

Sample Response:
Try to tell them about basic computer knowledge
“I am a beginner and know basic operating of computer and little bit of internet.”


Other Sample Questions:

PERSONALITY:
  • What three adjectives describe you?
  • What have you learnt in Angeos?
  • Tell me about your family background?
  • Are you enjoying the program and training?

CAREER:
  • Do you prefer any specific geographic location? Why? Is this a good reason?
  • What personal characteristics are necessary for success in your chosen field?
  • What kind of boss do you prefer?
  • What do you know about opportunities in the field in which you are trained?
  • What do you expect to be doing in five, ten or fifteen years?
  • Do you prefer to work in a large or small city?
  • Would you prefer to work for a large or a small company?
  • What are the disadvantages of your chosen field?

EDUCATION:
  • In what school activities have you participated? Why? Which ones did you enjoy the most?
  • How did you spend your vacations while in high school?
  • Have you ever had any difficulty getting along with fellow students and teacher?
  • Which of your school years was the most difficult?
  • Did you enjoy going to school?
  • Do you consider your education valuable? Why

PERSONAL LIFE:
  • Do you enjoy sports as a participant? As an observer?
  • What do you do to keep in good physical condition?
  • Have you ever had any serious illness or injury?




         Thanks & regards,
    Suresh Chowdary Yepuri

3 comments:

Uday said...

Excellent stuff Suresh.
Your effort in providing this consolidated points is very much appreciated. Keep updating this site with fresher openings and share the same with our KYSS group.

Regards,
Uday Mannam

Anonymous said...

Hey Suri!.

U r awesome yaaar... Why donr u start a Training Institute yaar...U answers r very professional.

Keep going..

Thanks
Madhuram

Nagsrinivas said...

thnks friend as providing good points to freshers... thanks a ton... :)



thnaks
Nagsreenivas

Post a Comment

INTERVIEW GUIDE: LATEST UPDATES

 
Copyright © 2011, Interview Guide, All Rights reserved. Powered By LeapJobz.com | GoGo Careers